Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Help Wanted

Thanks to Cecily, I have discovered this amazing Tarot site which I am consulting on a daily basis to aid me with a big decision.

Crackpot? Why, yes I am!

Today's card for the challenge is:

Letting go

You are being challenged to release attachments, to surrender to the flow. You are no longer in charge of your life. It isn't a time to resist, for everything is out of your control. Give it up. Your world may feel like it's been turned upside down. You can fight this reversal — you can go into it kicking and screaming — or you can surrender with grace and take it as an opportunity to see your life from a different perspective. It is a time to take no action, other than meditation and prayer. Learn to be still. During this time of suspension and waiting, you may discover within yourself the gifts of inspiration, enlightenment and unconditional love.

Each day, the cards give me glimpses of hope and optimism and change for the future and a feeling of not yet finished. It sure beats jim-jam therapy, any day.

7 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Nico said...

That's a really cool site. So much better than the stupid newspaper horoscopes.

Hope and optimism are what keep us going. I'm so glad you've found something that can help you get those back.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger charlie's mom said...

That is a cool site. Tarot cards always bring up great challenges and questions.

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger MC said...

Love the cards but have been to scared to get mine read for a long time.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger zhl said...

Oh, dear. You may have just gotten me stuck on my latest sign obsession.

I'm glad you've found something that helps.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...

Interesting. I never wanted to do tarot b/c I was afraid I would get the death card. So I asked it whether this whole adoption thing would go smoothly and, sure enough, turned up the death card.

Hope you do better than I do with it!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Amy - the death card is a GOOD card to get. One of the most powerful in the deck. It's never about physical death or sickness but it's about radical change in your life, usually for the better. It is showing you that your life is going through a transformation right now and that it is going change completely with your adoption. Yay, death card!

 
At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, if you've found something that works, go with it. Anything that brings hope is gold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home