Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Holy Herbal Tea, Batman!

The sage man on the Celestial Seasonings honey lemon ginseng tea box is giving me inspiration. Yes, I am deluded.

The Mongolian-looking wise man sayeth: "A gem cannot be polished without friction nor a (wo)man perfected without trials".

I am sure I could grow a handlebar moustache like his too!

Talking of trials, Internal Spring is going through some trials of her own right now and I am sure she would appreciate some kind thoughts sent in her direction. I just tried to link to her blog but I am not sure if she has taken it down. A, if you read this, please take care! You know you can e-mail if you need a friend, kay?

7 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Confusius say: Good luck with stims!

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, am wishing you all the best this cycle.

Thank you for reaching out to Internal Spring. I saw on my bloglines that she has taken her blog down. I do hope that she reads this. I.S. - I hope you are okay. Thinking of you.

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger Donna said...

That tea sounds heavenly! I just tried InSpring too, sending my thoughts and prayers your way, my dear.

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger zhl said...

Good luck with your trials, er, I mean cycle.

And to you Spring, if you're reading, I am so sorry.

I'll be thinking of you both.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

I try so hard to drink herbal tea. I always go and have a sneaky coffee. I really hope this cycle is good for you.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger OvaGirl said...

Hey PMousse, let me add my camomile scented best wishes for the cycle.

I have also tried Internal Spring. I read her last post and then saw she had stopped comments and now the whole site seems to have gone. Like Ivy I've also been away and am not sure of what led to this but just wanted to say my thoughts and prayers are with you.

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger MC said...

Good luck with the cycle. I'm on bitter Chinese herbs, they match my IF mood perfectly.

I e-mailed Internal Spring, not wanting to intrude, but I sent her my thoughts and prayers. I felt very sad, IF knocks us all around and it's so unfair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home