Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

No wheels on my wagon...

I have not been able to post as Blogger is fucking about, as per usual.

Monday, we were down to 5 follicles over 10mm.

Today, we are down to 3 or 4 follicles over 10mm.

Friday, final check as I will have stimmed for 14 days at that point. I think it will be pretty moot that retrieval won't be happening as clinic limit is 3 follicles at least for retrieval. The way mine are taking a dive, I don't think we will have 3 by then.

There is already a lot of talk about "next time". Different dosage, different protocol, different strokes for different folks.

The only thing is that protocol demands a 3 month break between IVF cycles so there are going to be a lot more gardening posts again.

9 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger DeadBug said...

Oh, my dear, I am so sorry that this protocol doesn't seem to be working well for you. The three month break--of which I'm at the beginning right now--seems like an eternity, but at least we can get through it together if this cycle doesn't do the trick for you.

I am refusing to give up hope for you, and will be willing those 3-4 follicles to keep chugging along.

Much love,
Bugs

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping those three hang in there.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...

As hunky Chris Martin might say.... everything's not lost... keep us updated. I am thinking about you.

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger TK said...

Bollocks! Hoping that Friday brings the right amount of follicles for you.

 
At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, crap. I'm so sorry. I sure wish this shit didn't suck so badly.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger MC said...

So sorry to hear this. I'm still hoping they will turn around.

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I am so sorry. I hope you get some good news at your next appointment.

Thinking of you.

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger ankaisa said...

Oh no, that's bad news. But I'll hope that somehow the follies catch up and there will be more follies on Friday!!

But there is always the next time.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...

Waiting for the update!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home