Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Make way, make way...lady with follicles coming through

Bloody Blogger - I have been trying to update since yesterday's U/S.

It was such a relief to see a response.

I had 7-10 follicles, all under 10mm.

Phew! I did not realise I was holding my breath until I exhaled.

The dildocam done good.

Now all I have to worry about is Friday's U/S. It never ends does it? Always another hurdle to traverse.

4 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...

Sounds perfect! No renegade follicles out there trying to ruin the party for everyone. Keep us posted.

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger TK said...

wow-pretty good results!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger MC said...

Great results. I know what you mean though that constant waiting for results, tests, numbers etc and the fear that something is going to stuff up.
Will look foward to Friday's post.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger ankaisa said...

Good results! I just hope they all keep growing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home