Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Yo! Non-Blogger Dude!

The image of the iPod as the cool accessory of us young and trendy things took a battering yesterday when Dubya was shown jogging along with his aide-updated playlist. This included one of my all-time faves "My Sharona".

WTF??? Man, does my life not suck enough already?? For the love of music, leave the good tunes alone. I am sure there are plenty of suck-ass songs Dubya could be listening to.

I now realise that I had initially set my blog to comments from registered Bloggers only. Non-Blogger people, feel free to step in to the hormone splash pool and suggest songs which Dubya should be listening to. Or anything else about jimjams, gardening, hormones ad infinitum.

Comment ho! (Not comment, ho! Hahahaha!)

4 Comments:

At 3:32 AM, Blogger DeadBug said...

I would be mighty entertained to see him spastically careening down the street singing, "Fish heads, fish heads, roly-poly fish heads! fish heads, fish heads. Eat them up--yum!"

Cause if he's going to wear that smirk all the time, I'd like to pretend that he was just trying to stifle a grin over the roly-poly fisheads instead of just smriking like a smug smirk-hole. And can't everyone use a good dose of goofy L.A. post-punk once in a while?

--Bugs

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...

Fish heads! Totally funny. I also heard he has The Thrills on there - a way cool Irish band. It must be his daughters' doing.

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pamplemoussse - I'm so impressed re the weight loss you mentioned in your last post. You go girl. Not feelign creative enough to have a go at songs for Dubya sorry.

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love My Sharona too. Definately a high point of my music-laden life thus far.

How's about 'I'm On the Drug (that killed River Phoenix)"

Oh I wish.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home