Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Thirty-something seeks zen....apply within.

My horrorscope for the week goes like this (and you too, if you are a fellow calm, harmonious, even-handed, unflappable Libran with quiet ovaries)...

You will believe that anything is possible this week, and you won't have much time for people who urge caution or suggest that you might be getting ideas above your station. With the Sun and your ruler Venus, planet of charisma and creativity, both positively linked to ambitious Pluto, you will leave them gnashing their teeth in the slow lane. Don't worry about it. If they want to limit themselves, that's up to them - you have more important things to do.

Yup, that's right!! Make way for ovaries with important things to do, dildocams to see and drugs to suck up! Charismatic ovaries, come on down. Otherwise known as the baseline was good, I did my first 225iu of Gonal-f tonight and we are on the road.

7 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger DeadBug said...

I was surprised at how nervous I got for the baseline, just sure I'd have some rogue follicle on the loose.

Wonderful news that it went smoothly for you, and hope the Gonal-F treats you well!

Just keep singing about the roly-poly fish heads...

--Bugs (astrology pooh-pooher who would nevertheless have liked to be a nice, balanced Libra like yourself instead of an uptight Virgo--and would have been, too, if her wonky mother hadn't had a matching wonky ute & resulting c-section/hysto two weeks early.)

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!! I hope you are well.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Ha! I was 3 weeks late and should have been an uptight Virgo hahaha! No wonder I like baths.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger ankaisa said...

Horoscopes... I quit reading those a long time ago. But I do hope your ovaries heard that and start producing nice follies!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger MsPrufrock said...

As a Leo, I'm supposed to crave attention. I contend this could not be less me, but someone with a blog should probably refrain from denying some level of self-promotion.

As far as the real issue at hand, go Team Ovaries!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...

Whoohoo! The stars are aligned and it's all systems go!

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger MC said...

Excellent horoscope and bound to be an excellent response to the Gonal-F. As a somewhat obsessive Scorpio I always check mine. If looks bad it's bullshit, if it's good I believe it. Best of luck with everything, thanks for your supoport.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home