Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Friday, March 25, 2005

A Fluffy Bunnies and Gambolling Lambs Post

I have a bunch of baby rabbits gently cavorting in my garden, particularly in the part I like to call the "wildlife area" (AKA the part where I have not yet decided what I am going to do!" Unfortunately for them, if they start eating my soft tender green foliage newly emerging in the herbaceous borders, they will be rabbit toast! I foresee there will be war!

The farm down the road have got their lambs in the field - aaaw! so cute! Their little leggies - all shoogly and shaking. So sweet that I try not to think of how much I love a nice lamb casserole. Mmm, you know us country folks are never veggies!

My period finally showed up on Wednesday a little later than expected. It was only 12 days since the last provera tab. Pollyanna and Hope were conspiring to overpower me and take me hostage but I managed to evade their clutches with a timely snarl and snark and a waving of the Kotex box. I started sniffing the Synarel yesterday with 4 snorts a day. Can anyone tell me how to avoid sniffing so hard that it runs down your throat or sniffing too little and it runs out of your nostril? I am on a steep learning curve here. But hey! it beats the needles right?

2 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Blogger DeadBug said...

You mean there's something other than needles?!?

--Bugs

(Fellow member in the Carnivorous Sisterhood. Veal Franchese, anyone?)

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Bugs, I don't know which would be worse..needles or the acrid taste of the Synarel in the throat erk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home