Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

ner ner ner..ner ner ner.. oo wee oo

I thought the Synarel was dampening down any ardour in the lurve dept but that was until I saw Christopher Eccleston as the new Doctor Who last night! I felt something stirring in the nether regions and it was not a stray arm of an Auton either haha!

I loved the ironic nod to the old series from the Seventies when the Doctor was attacked from behind the sofa! So cool and yet so sexy and funny. So what if it was a little bit cheesy too. There was also something for the hubby in the form of Billie Piper. All that preceded by Strictly Dance Fever too.

My friend was reminiscing yesterday about the change to British Summmer Time and how it used to mean one less hour of drinking when the clocks went forward. Ha! Those days are long gone and now all I have to look forward to is Dr Who. And I don't give a toot, I'm afraid!

2 Comments:

At 5:16 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...

I so have to see this. Hopefully it is still on when I come to Scotland in June. Right now we have to contend with a crappy American version of The Office. I can't hardly countenance this. I have, of course, seen every millisecond of the original (own it on DVD) including the follow-up special (yay for Tim and Dawn!) and now the rest of the US is going to think the original must suck as much as its American counterpart. *sigh*

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, have just stumbled upon your blog from....hmmm...one of my bloggy bitches......

So totally agree with you on the Mr Eccleston issue. Even I, a non-Dr Who watcher from way back - now relish a Saturday night in.

This is one Dr I *dont* mind seeing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home