Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Czeched In...Grogged Out Part 2









I am feeling lousy with a stinking cold, I have just thrown the decorations over the tree with no regard for pretty order and I am so bah humbug you would not believe it. Nothing new here then, hmm?

BUT I promised you pics and stories from Prague and I am not a welcher!

First up, the hotel. It was delicious. 5 minutes from the Powder Tower and Old Town Square. Art nouveau facade with 21st century hotel behind it. Attentive service, breakfast buffet included in price with champagne and choc cake on the menu for breakfast. Man, no wonder my blood sugar was all to pot!


Bloody Blogger is really playing up and I have already lost 2 alternative versions of this post so I will post this. More later!

19 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Donna said...

Delightful pictures! It looks very crowded though. Can't wait for more.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger charlie's mom said...

Gorgeous.

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks fabulous!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Nico said...

Wow! Looks like an amazing place!!!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger DD said...

I'm jealous. Can I go with you next time? I bet I'll appreciate the choc cake and champagne more than DH...or at least I'll try to!

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Can you pack me in your suitcase next time? Looking at people's travel photos is absolutely one of my favorite things to do, and yours are beautiful. Can't wait to hear more.

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why can't they build buildings like that anymore? Modern architecture is an eyesore. I hate it. I'm from the west, and there are hardly any beautiful, old buildings around. Just a lot of strip malls and square monstrosities.

Hope you had a great time!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Lovely! Just lovely!

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you trying to do? Make me look bad? I still haven't posted my Argentina pics and you've got these gorgeous shots up already. Must. Get. Off. My. Ass. Anyway... love the pics and am now dreaming of taking another trip after my next IVF!

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks delish! chocolate cake for breakfast? My kind of place!

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok Prague just moved up my list considerably. Lovely photos, but sorry you are feeling bah humbug. medication with chocolate is probably called for.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Lut C. said...

Champagne AND chocolate cake? Why even leave the hotel?

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger OvaGirl said...

Divine pics! Sounds fantastic and look forward to next part...

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger MC said...

Awesome shots. Whenever I see stuff like that Australia seems do young.
Thanks also for the advice recently.
Have a great Christmas and New Year.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Fertility Faux Pas said...

Two things I never get tired of: shopping and chocolate cake. I've already heard about the great shopping in Prague, and now that I know about the chocolate cake for breakfast too...well, now I'm sold. Glad to hear you had such a lovely time.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger ninaB said...

Ahhh Prague. So beautiful.
The hotel we stayed at served chocolate cake too! How strange. And yes, we did eat it every morning. Thanks for posting the pics.
ninaB

 
At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures - you'r making me awfully wistful for my honeymoon. I've even dragged out our own photos from Prague!
I hope your cold has passed and you're feeling better.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...

Gorgeous! We MUST go!

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy holidays!

I hope the new year brings many blessings for you.

Love, Sassy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home