Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Away With The Fairies

Aye, that would be me.

August is lather, rinse and repeat for me as I said before. However, the endless fun-filled weekends mean that I am as dozy as the proverbial dormouse during the week. Not very professional at all!

Most of the time this week has been spent pondering the question about domestic robots. Eh? you might well ask.

Well, this is 2007 and it is the 21st century. Where are these Japanese domestic robots promised to us last century?? I saw that film with Robin Williams. I am mad as hell. I am fed up of picking things up and putting clothes away. I want my robot....NOW!!!

Other than that, 6 weeks to go, meds ordered from the lovely Howard and we have just finished watching the final episodes of Sopranos. They have not yet been shown here on TV but whisper it....wedownloadedthemillegallyfromt'internet. Shock horror!

I was totally fed up trying to avoid all the discussion about the final episode and I cracked. I'm sorry, m'lud. Guilty as charged. I will not spoil it for peeps still to see it but I thought it was totally cool the way it ended. Just like Bobby Baccalieri said ;)

Anyhoo, my bath and hot oil for my hair are awaiting so cheery-bye.

4 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger Lut C. said...

Sure, you want some robohelp around the house. But how will you feel when the robohelp wants to marry your granddaughter/son?

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger beagle said...

I bought a roomba, but it was a bit disapointing. I thought it would save us from the cat hair, but it mostly gets stuck in corners.

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Shoe said...

REally????? Honestly and truly??? You'll actually truly CIME??? You'd better not be thinking of sending robots in your stead. I'd be PISSED!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger moo said...

I loved my roomba but she passed away suddenly.

only 6 more weeks!!!!!! How thrilling - I am eagerly awaiting the trip!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home