Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Down in the Bunker with an Umbrella and a Birdie in my Hand

Any golf fans visit here? There is a famous UK golf tournament going on in my local vicinity and if you are seeing it on the tellybox, you will see the kind of weather I am always moaning on about. This morning it is 11 degrees celsius (fifty-something fahrenheit??) so Tiger had better have his thermal underwear on, in addition to a giant umbrella.

But my money is on Sergio.

Alchemilla, you are spot on. My e-mail address is in my profile. E-mail me and I can give you any info you could ever need or want ;)

my_pamplemousse@yahoo.co.uk

5 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weather here has been very dry and my garden hasn
t been happy about it. However one day I came home from work to find my hydrangea looking wilted and ran the water on them for about 2 hours and they are gloriously blooming now. I guess I am a little jealous of the cool, wet summer you are having.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Lut C. said...

Too bad we can't exchange a bit of weather.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger beagle said...

C. has relatives in Carnoustie.
And his family has a history in the club making industry. (I have a feeling they have a better term for a career in making golf clubs but I can't think of it!)

Maybe you and I are distant relatives P!? (I wouldn't mind trading a few of mine in.)

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Amyesq said...

Wha? Is anyone actually watching telly this weekend? Come on, where is your copy of Potter? And you call yourself a Scot!

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Sue said...

DH is a huge golf fan, so we watched the tournament. It sure looked cold, but absolutely beautiful. Poor Sergio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home