Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Newest Love (Sorry, Mr P!!!)

Bugger 10 years of marriage!

I have a new love which has usurped Mr P's place in my heart.

Don't worry, darling. The novelty and the new leather smell will wear off in a few months hehe.

At least it does not snore nor hog the duvet.

Coming up next....sunshiney holiday pics and exciting new donor cycle in Cape Town news.

8 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger DD said...

If things go a little too slow for my liking on this end, do you want to shack up together in SA?

I think my husband would be glad to be rid of me for a couple of weeks.

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm, very covetable. Red or black?

Great hair, great bag, great attitude.

I wait with anticipation to hear of the next DE SA cycle...

Alchmilla

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger M said...

*gasp*
It's beautifulllll.....

Yay for SA, look forward to hearing all the details. x

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger beagle said...

Nice buy! I am sorely in need of a new bag but I am stuck in wearing it on my shoulder mode and can't seem to find one I like that fits that bill. That's what I get for being behind the fashion.

Looking forward to photos and news!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Thalia said...

I do love that bag. Tres chic.

And v excited re sunshiney news, both ways.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Can't wait to see your pics and hear your news!!

 
At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, dang it! You stopped showing up on Bloglines so I thought you stopped posting! Sheesh, I missed you. Sorry I've been such a wanker and haven't checked on you.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Exciting new donor news? Please tell all SOON.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home