Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Friday, July 15, 2005

I heart you all

You know, I posted on Barren Mare's blog that I was not really feeling that bad this time round then I came to blog and it all came gushing out - all the bad, whiny feelings that make me feel like the world's biggest loser. I guess that blogging is all about that.

I am frightening myself at the moment the way my moods are changing from manic to super-low and back again. I don't know who is driving at the moment.

I heart you all very much for your support, but particularly Suz and Bugs. You took the time out to help me when you are both in your own not-so-private hells. Ladies, I salute you!

Mr P is taking me away for a weekend of good food, a few pitchers of my favourite cocktail of wine and Synarel and a deafening concert by German rockers R*mmstein. I am not sure which bit I will like best. Actually, the best will be the trip to Ikea for new pillows.

6 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's impossible not to have 180 degree changes in moods during all of this. The hormones alone are enough to do us in. And you are so not a loser. Not one bit. I hope you have a good weekend.

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger DeadBug said...

You are so very welcome. And, to second Amanda, those tidal wave-like mood swings are par for the (rocky, sharp, uphill) course. I hope you get a nice placid spell for a while.

--Bugs

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Mellie said...

Enjoy the weekend and try to stop fretting about any mood swings - it's all to be expected. I hope the stimulating concert and wine help stimulate ovaries to a roaring batch of follicles.

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

Have a great time. German hard rock and Ikea - interesting combination!

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great weekend, and that the synarel blues have blown over in the short term. The best advice I can offer, having not gone through this (yet) myself is a general phrase that my very wise friend Kristin taught me: "Don't beat yourself up about something that you already feel bad about". Just live through the mood - if that's possible.

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaaah! You lied to me! These drugs, they make us crazy, they do, they do!

I am having a few more irrational thoughts than usual, but whether I can really blame the sniffy stuff for that is hard to know. Because I am irrational a lot at the best of times ....

Hang in there cycle buddy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home