Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

You are 'aving a larf!!

Fertility Friend has decided that I am 4dpo on CD47. Hahaha bloody hahhaa! Even on the 22nd cycle of charting, it cannot figure out a pattern to my fucked-up cycle.

For Gawd's sake, just don't ask me why I am temping on a rest cycle. Well, actually, it gives me something to do first thing in the morning. A reason to wake up. Otherwise what is the point? I have truly lost the plot now.

3 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Malteasers aren't a reason to wake up?

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger WonderMama said...

Get some yummy breakfast food (the best meal of the day!) and make that your reason to get out of bed.
Put the thermometer away!!
Fertility Friend is NOT your friend!

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FF never gets my dates right. Yet, nineteen months later and I STILL wake up and stick that damn thing in my mouth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home