Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Bon Voyage Mes Amies

I have just got time to check in and say see you in a fortnight! I have been caught up in the eternal tussle between small luggage = big shoe dilemma. The clothes are no problem as everything is either black or white but what to pack? I hate having to weed out excess baggage - I always want to take everything!

Stay well and special thoughts to anyone cycling or waiting on results.

Have a special thought for me and Mr P on Monday as we celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary in sunny Amsterdam. Good times, good times indeed!

6 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Have a wonderful trip! I love Amsterdam -- what a great place to celebrate your anniversary!

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger MC said...

Have a great anniversary.

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!! I hope you have a great vacation.

 
At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy, happy anniversary and have a wonderful vacation!

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary - have a great time in Amsterdam.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Mellie said...

Happy 8th Anniversary! I hope neither you nor your husband were called up to the stage to participate in one of those live sex shows (though sitting in the back row watching is kinda interesting).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home