Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Gang of Four

4 eggs retrieved. V. good drugs at the retrieval and I did not feel a thing. 1st prog pessary inserted and cue instant nausea. Fertilization report tomorrow morning.

The tag team are limbering up. Hope and Pollyanna in one corner of the ring and Gloom and her nasty-ass cousin Despondency in the other, spandex unitards and Wonder Woman style boots all round. Who do you want to put your money on?

6 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for 4! And yay for good retrieval drugs! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a great fertilization rate.

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger moi said...

I forgot about that word "pessary"! makes me think of little animals, little progesterone peccaries

Four eggs could be just fine - glad you had the nice drugs.

 
At 3:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me ten on Hope. She's been making the rounds lately.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger ankaisa said...

Hope. I want to put my money on Hope. She will kick Gloom in the ass, I'm sure of it! Fertilize, fertilize, oh please fertilize...

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...

FOUR! Fantastic! Keep us posted!

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger DeadBug said...

Yeeee-haw! So glad to hear you got four. I'm in Hope's corner with a sweat rag and a bottle of water.

--Bugs

 

Post a Comment

<< Home