Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Lets put the F in Friday

Aaaah, Friday....the sweetest day of the week! Work has been intense, what with death and dismissal and maternity leave to sort out for some poor benighted employees. I hate having to write obituaries and condolence letters, even when I knew the poor dead member of staff. It sure makes you look at your own life and think "It ain't that bad really".

No sign of period yet. It is a week since I finished the Provera, despite the PMS and general cramping. I know, I know...it can take up to 14 days. I am not one of those Provera newbies who thinks it should appear instantaneously. I could do without the nipples of fire though.

Spring-time has commenced this week with double-digit temps of 15 or 16. It cannae last, as my Nana would say. Ne'er cast a cloot til May is oot!! In other words, don't take off your thermals until May!

Time to hit the garden this weekend. Deadbug has been making me super-jealous with all her photos of flowers bursting out but my oh-so-short-flowering-season time will come! It is time now to start dividing herbaceous plants and I have a lot of lupins and oriental poppies that are gagging for a new divided life! I will give you my Top Tips for March gardening (for people that live anywhere else other than SoCal) this weekend too. Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger Julianna said...

Good luck with everything.

It will be raining here for the next week - very gloomy indeed and I already planted so many beautiful flowers in my garden.......I hope they enjoy the rain.

Looking forward to your tips!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...

Yay for garden stuff! And thanks for sending your damn Scottish weather to Southern Cal this weekend. If it keeps raining like this (so far 3rd wettest year on recording, quickly moving into 2nd place) then your gardening tips may actually BE relevant to us. Looking forward to your next post!

I think Tim is going to stay inside and play his Korg all weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home