Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Let it snow

We got snow - yay!! And none of that pissant shit - a little flake at a time. It was definitely a blizzard by anybody's standards. Unfortunately, there was not quite enough of the cool white stuff to prevent going to work. C'est la vie! I am doing my snow dance for tonight in an effort to drum up more snow action. However, if it is as ineffective as the Ovaries dance to produce an egg, I will be waiting a long time, hmm? I love being off work on a snow day though it usually means no TV as the electricity goes off and I start worrying about the freezer and what would be on the TV that I would be missing. So, enough snow for no work but not too much that the juice stays on, deal?

BP this week - tick tick VG.

122/75.

Yowza! The nurse said that was the same as her BP so fantastico! Though she was mid-50s. Still, a girl gotta take it wherever she can get it, right. My target is under 130/80 so let's keep it that way. Are you listening to me, body? Nope, as per usual!

My next appt is on March 7th with all my consultants so hopefully given the good BP, blood sugars and weight, I will get to start the procedure that dare not speak its name lest the goddesses become offended by the hubris!

3 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger DeadBug said...

All things crossed that you get both the snow day and the procedure.

Also, isn't 122/75, like, perfectly normal? That's close to what mine is, and I was always told it was "excellent."

--Bugs

 
At 2:45 AM, Blogger Julianna said...

Excellent BP! Fingers crossed for everything else.

Take care.

 
At 6:11 AM, Blogger Amyesq said...

Great job! So glad you can the the "Procedure that must not be named" on the horizon finally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home