Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Lo Boob Oscillator

I am out of the funk. Can you imagine how I feel - in my previous post, I just noticed that my response to the bad feelings was to seek music to make me feel better! Not sugar, alcohol, nicotine or even internet shopping - just some kick-ass music. I feel strangely healthy all of a sudden. How bizarre! It cannot last.

I am super-tired today and feeling very PMS-y. I took the last Provera on Friday and I can feel the witch approaching on her broomstick. I feel a wee bit crabby and crampy. I had to bark at some fuckwits on the phone at work because they were asking some inane questions about maternity leave. They were lucky to get a bark hahaha! I really don't want to get sacked before I get the chance to have a year off! Move over ladies, you are in my space.

If you are a Libran, you can share my horrorscope for the coming week ahead:

You have big plans for the coming week ahead and, with a major and lingering alliance between confident Jupiter and perceptive Neptune dominating your chart, you will be determined that this will be the week that you start turning designs into deeds. However, you must expect some opposition from those who are happy with things the way they are: was it not always thus? They, in turn, must expect to be steamrollered if they get in your way.

Deep! Who wants to be steamrollered?

1 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Blogger Julianna said...

Steamrolling is good. I'm glad you are feeling a bit better.

Good luck in the coming week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home