Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Friday, November 30, 2007

Walk Like An Egyptian

I am going to London to visit the Queen, wearing my thousand league boots.

Uh, no. Actually, shopping and visiting Tutenhkamun and some studly Chinese Terracotta warriors.

Before I could get on the plane, the clinic insisted on a HCG check which thankfully had fallen by 25% in a week. Another check in 7 days when I get back.

See ya laters, alligators.

7 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger beagle said...

I saw the Terracotta warriors in Baltimore several years ago. (They get around!) Enjoy your trip and update about that puppy soon. There is still a puppy in the works, right?

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger Summer said...

I hope you have a good trip.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Thalia said...

I hope you have a fab time, sweetie.

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have an excellent time, dear.

xo

 
At 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We saw Tut when he was in Philly this summer. Enjoy the exhibits... and have fun shopping!
Janie

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger zhl said...

Hi P, I hope you and the mister are having a great time. Are you coming home with the puppy?

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Lut C. said...

Wow, two world class exhibitions in one trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home