Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Friday, November 09, 2007

It's All Over, Bar The Shouting

And the bleeding.

The jubilation and the good wishes were lovely, and especially the stories of slow plodding betas actually becoming real-life children.

Unfortunately, mine will not.

Yesterday's HCG level had dropped massively in 2 days and the sac had not developed, and in fact looked like it was disintegrating.

The hospital reckoned it had stalled at the beginning of the week but who really knows?? The nurse gave me the obligatory miscarriage leaflet which I binned when I got home. I know all I need to know about miscarriages already from too many real and blog friends.

Thank you all again for your kind thoughts and wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home