Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Thunderbirds 1 & 2 are a Go!!!!

5....4....3....2...1....Lift-off. Full speed ahead. Damn the torpedoes etc etc.

We have suppression and are cleared for stims/hormones. Nary a cyst or an unruly lining in sight x 2. I start on the blessed estradiol valerate tomorrow. Farewell hot flashes, hello bloating. (When I googled Progynova, Tertia and Lynnette at Labor Negotiations both came up. It is a common treatment in the UK, SA and Australian fertility clinics, apparently.)

I can release the breath I have been holding. Gordon Bennett! What will I be like in a real-live 2ww??? Bloody giddy, I promise you.

Now I can concentrate all my energies on getting ready for my date tomorrow night with my folie d'amour.

Best black all the way, baby!!

24 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger Mellie said...

Hooray for the starting of stims! Morrisey tomorrow is surely a good way to begin.

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger avonlea said...

I'm so excited for you!! Woohoo!

And Morrisey too - oh, I'm so jealous!

 
At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...let the drugs begin.

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger beagle said...

Good News! And enjoy M (how could you not?)

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger DD said...

I've never heard someone describe themselves as potentially "giddy" during a 2WW.

I'm so excited for you and I hope you find yourself giddy at the end of the 2WW as well.

 
At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! I don't know if I'm more excited about stims or Mr. Morose!

 
At 2:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Bring on the estrogen!

 
At 4:09 AM, Blogger Demeter said...

You are getting so close, the 2ww is almost here, and I will be crossing my fingers for you!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger linda said...

Oh, I am doubly jealous. I would like some estrogen to add to my cocktail of IF drugs.
I am also jealous that you're seeing Morrisey! Hope it's a good time!

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger MC said...

I'm so excited for you. Go bloating.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Thalia said...

fantastic news you grapefruit, you. I'm so pleased you are underway!

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Chee Chee said...

Let's get ready to stim!!!!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Excited to hear that it is going so well!! I can't keep up to this raging game of tag...

I tagged you too...see my blog!

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Coloratura said...

Ahhhhhh, Morrissey! I knew liked you... :P

Completely jealous of you seeing him. Completely happy for your flight status. Much better than the other way around, methinks. You go girl!

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very excited for you on both fronts!

I love Morrisey so much, and my husband can't understand the obsession. He thinks it sounds like someone is squeezing Morrisey's balls when he sings.

Bonnie.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger ninaB said...

hurrah!
good times. good times.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Good God, PM-- Here we both go at the same time...

All my love!

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great start! Awesome...and have a fantastc time at the concert!
And I see you've been tagged...and I tag you again...just because...

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger charlie's mom said...

So great to be on your way! Hope the date went well last night...

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Kellie said...

Wishing you lots of stimming luck.

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Full speed ahead!! Good luck and have fun tonight!

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

woo hoooo! Go girl go!!!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I've never cheered so hard at the potential for bloating! Yay stims and all they bring!

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So hoping, PM, SO hoping.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home