Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Be Careful What You Wish For!

Snow!!

Snow!!

Buckets and buckets of the stuff and drifting and everything. Just what I wanted.

Just not on the day that I have to travel to Edinburgh for Big Conference Part 1.

Necessitating snow boots, not pointy boots. Aaargh!!!

I will be back mid-week. Be good.

7 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy chimoles that's something! Have a good time, don't miss me and my weegie complaints TOO much. heh, heh.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Yuck. Snow should be done with now. It's been spring here today with temps in the 60s, but later this week we'll have the return of the white stuff too. Yuck.

Miss you already!

 
At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had snow here!!! So very odd for California to get the white stuff....well, sea level California, that is.

I love snow.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Mellie said...

Maybe that means that all your wishes will now come to be!

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger beagle said...

Make some snow angels if you get a chance! Don't worry about the stares of passers-by . . . play!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...

ARGH! I don't even own snow-ANYTHING! Please email asap and let me know how the weather is there. I am afraid, very afraid. I hope week one of the conference is going well.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger moo said...

No snow here in USA south. I miss snow. Hope your conference is going fantastically....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home