Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Who Mentioned Chocolate Covered Hobnobs????

As if I need any more torture!!! Oh, I know who it was. If you feel up to it, pop on over to the lovely and delicious T at Good Times and send her some "popping out baby vibes". The little stinker is being too stubborn and I am feeling way too impatient. Your blog aunties are waiting, young person.

On the whole other side of the coin, another lady who sorely needs a different kind of IF love right now is Katie, the sausage lover. She has had some very bad news after her 2nd IVF went tits up. Give her some loving the way only the internets can.

I will be back soon with some long awaited donor cycle scheduling news but a lovely hot bath on a cold winter's afternoon is calling me. You would have to bribe me with hobnobs to beat that, haha.

3 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Katie said...

The Internets have been so good to me. Thank you.

And a bath... I wish we weren't going out in a few hours, because I'd be in that tub again. Lovely.

 
At 3:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The internets are good to me too...

And Ms. Pamplemousse, sorry I have none to bribe you with, but if you can, bring on the Hobnobs. Milk chocolate, if you can. It's so hard to get those effing things in the states. Americans have no appreciation of tea and biscuits. (And I say that as an American.)

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Anna said...

We used to have to go to a specialty store for the Hobnobs, but now our local swanky market carries them in the Brittish goods section (alonh with the HP sauce I must have.

Still have to go to the specialty place for Penguins, though, which are just little bits of heaven on earth. : )

The internets have also been lovely to me, including you. I'm so hoping your DE cycle goes well. I'll be checking in on you... : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home