Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

An A - Z of Meme

To interrupt our normal scheduled programme of whining, I present this ganked from Oro.

A - Accent: Scottish. Och aye the noo!!

B - Breakfast Item: Porridge, of course!!

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom so I make Mr P do it!

D - Dad's Name: Ian

E - Essential everyday item: Contact lenses/glasses as blind as the proverbial bat.

F - Flavour ice cream: Phish Food

G - Gold or Silver?: Gold

H - Happy Place: Under my duvet with a book

I - Insomnia: No

J - Job-Love or Want to Leave: Love

K - Kids: We're fracking working on that!

L - Living arrangements: Happily Married

M - Mom's birthplace: Umm, not sure. I think she was born at home

N - Number of lovers you've had: Too many. I was a generous slut.

O - Overnight hospital stays: None

P - Phobia: None

Q - Question: How you doing??

R - Religious Affiliation: None

S - Siblings: Two living, one deceased and one half

T - Time you wake up: 7.20 to Radio 2

U - Unnatural hair colors you've had: All the time as natural is now grey/brown hybrid

V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: None. I love my veggies

W - Worst habit: Whining and moaning

X - X-rays you've had: Dental

Y - Yummy: My home-made soup

Z - Zodiac sign: Libra

4 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger charlie's mom said...

I wish I could hear the accent with the posts!

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you have a deceased sibling.

Phish food? No, much too sweet. Give me cherry garcia every time.

 
At 2:34 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I want to compare some answers to that we have the same....

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger April said...

Ice cream....

Gah. I too, want to hear the accent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home