Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Ha ha ha! Hee hee hee! I'm The Laughing Gnome...





And you can't catch me!!!


Trying to take a photo of Miss Poppy when she is not asleep is nigh on impossible. The girl cannot stop moving.


She has been transfixed by Crufts on the tellybox this weekend though.


Sometime this year I may be able to craft a post that is not about the dog but I would not want you to hold your breath.

12 Comments:

At 2:07 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Lol. It's ok! I love her cuteness! More pics and puppy stories, please!! :)

Good to hear from you, though.

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger beagle said...

How about a puppy limerick?

Great photo. Makes me want to get in my car and drive to the shore.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Jenbuster said...

I'm more than happy to hear about the pup! Having two myself which are my kids they are VERY important to me as well. Plus, such cuteness!

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger moo said...

She's a lovely! Hope you all are doing well.

Love, Moo

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Thalia said...

Ooh what a cutie! You must be getting much fitter having to run around after her the whole time, yes?

 
At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dog is fricking adorable! More dog posts! BTW, I miss you...hope you are ok.

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger tonya said...

I love how she's looking back to make sure she's being followed! What a wonderful little being you've got there.

Thinking of you, and wondering about how you are doing.

 
At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dog posts are great -- I love hearing about the antics! I miss hearing more from you. I shall try to email later this week. Hugs! Janie

 
At 6:29 PM, Blogger Kellie with an "ie" said...

I'm with everyone else. More pup posts please!

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Lut C. said...

You certainly caught her energy in that picture!

 
At 11:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're well, I keep hoping for an update (I'm one to talk). Take care of yourself old friend.

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That little miss is positively EDIBLE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home