Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I Told You Things are Getting Worse!!!!

Just call me Cassandra from now on.

I will be in my bunker at the bottom of the garden.

It is a WW2 one but it will still keep me and my stock of baked bean tins safe, right?

I did say that I wanted to hibernate but that would be taking it to extremes, eh?

11 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a bunker?! My grandparents have a bomb shelter in their house that my brother and I used to play in as children but I've never been inside a real live bunker. Sigh...another reason to love Scotland.

xo

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger DD said...

Who the hell is Cassandra?

And I would nix the baked beans unless you are planning on creating your own "nuclear disaster".

 
At 3:16 AM, Blogger beagle said...

This is why I skip the news and leaf straight through to the comics!

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Cass, if I bring some crates of wine (and a bottle opener), can I move into your bunker too?

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Room for 1 more in that bunker? (Warning- I have a big arse....)

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger moo said...

I assume bunker=no internet? Don't do it! We would miss you tons.

 
At 4:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have a bomb shelter thingy too, but the door is off of it a the moment, lot of good that's going to do me huh? Hoping we will not need them.

 
At 1:59 AM, Blogger linda said...

Oooh, a bunker is cool but let us all hope that you never ever have to use it.

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger soralis said...

That's just depressing!

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Amyesq said...

I am going to be joinin gyou in that bunker if you'll have me. I'll bring the wine.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Donna said...

If your bunker has wine, then I'm in. I heard about this the other day...very scary.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home