Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!

I doubted you to the end.

I lost my respect for you eight years ago and yet again four years ago.

I did not think that you had it in you to collectively take that great leap forward.

I thought that the racists and the bigots and the fearful and the ignorant would have their way.

America, I apologise for doubting that you could do it.

I am so proud of you all.

Welcome back and congratulations!

6 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Blogger Country Chick said...

Great isn't it - I wasn't sure McCain wasn't going to snatch victory at the last minute either - the relief is fabulous!

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger Kami said...

Yes! Celebrating here too!

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger tonya said...

I am finally proud to be American, but ashamed to be a Californian. We were really sweating it out this year.

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger millie said...

I don't have to leave my country. I'm finally truly proud to be an American. We're glad to be rejoining the world.

And what tonya said.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger m said...

Thank you! We're celebrating here as well. It will be a long and difficult road ahead - undoing all the sh*t that's been done. But for once, I feel like I live in a country united and one not cut off from the rest of the world and reality.

How nice to feel hopeful.

 
At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Ethan said...

Good jjob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home