Pamplemousse

PCOS - check. Infertility - check. IVF - check. 43 years young - check. Sick of babydust - fricking double check. Join a Scottish infertile as she slowly swirls down the plughole. Now with added donor egg flava.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Lets not hang about then...

A giant step for me. Been thinking about getting one for a while but can I stay faithful, committed, monogamous hahaha? It seems so easy when reading other blogs but now it's me. No pressure huh?

Ok tune in for the next exciting instalment and I will maybe come out from behind the sofa! Lots of woman-related stuff - marriage, haberdashery, gardening, IVF and general loonyness.

2 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger DeadBug said...

Welcome to the world o' blogging! How can I not read someone who uses the word "haberdashery"? Looking forward to hearing your story and am adding you to my blogroll.

--Bugs

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Pamplemousse said...

Thanks ladies for the Welcome mat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home